The surface to be applied should be clean, sound, dry, free of grease, oil and loosely adhering particles. All cracks and damaged surfaces should be patched up with suitable filler or AA Putty Filler.
All newly plastered walls should be allowed to cure for at least 21 days before painting.
DIRECTION FOR USE
- Stir well before use.
- Apply one coat of AA Duraseal Alkali Resistant Wall Sealer before applying two coats of interior or exterior decorative finish.
- Apply full strength for best results.
- If thinning is necessary, add no more than 5% of water.
- Allow 1 – 2 hours drying time between coats.
- Replace lid firmly after use and clean the painting equipment with water.
1 Litre of AA Duraseal Wall Sealer covers approx. 9m² – 12m² per coat, depending on texture of surface.