AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Masonary laying bricks & block works.
- Wall plastering render.
- Floor screed.
- General purpose repair mortar.
- Suitable for both interior and extorior applications.
TYPICAL MIXING RATIO
Duramix Mortar Additive(100gm) Cement(50kg)
Fine Sand 200kg(40 scoopes) Water(30 liters)
*Recommended mixing time should be more than 5 minutes to ensure optimum homogeneous mix.
- Improve workability of cement sand mortar
- Improve bonding strength and hardness
- To replace lime putty or slaked lime for on site mixing
- Reduce shrinkage crack
- Smoother & better finishing
- Economical, save time & labour
- To ease pumpability in spray machine
- Additives-High polymerisation plasticiser
- Lime free, as recommended by CIDB
- If contacted with skin, wash with plenty of water
- If contacted with eyes, seek medical treatment immediately.